.adslot { border:2px solid aliceBlue; margin:2px; }

Monday 12 August 2013

Justin Bieber Broke Up With Selena After We Had Sex-22year Old Reveals

 
A 22year old girl(Milyn Jensen)who had a one night stand with Justin beiber has been fingered as the main reason Justin and Selena split . According to her, she hooked up with Justin in December last year, after being introduced by his best friend, rapper Lil Twist.
She said Justin whisked her, her best friend and Twist off in his custom-design 4x4 to MacDonald's after meeting a nightclub in Los Angeles on the night of December 21.


After buying her 'some large fries' and 'two double cheeseburgers for himself', the 19-year old allegedly drove them to a marijuana store then back to his $4.5 million LA home.
After a quick tour, Bieber allegedly took her to the Beverly Hills Four Seasons hotel, where he had a luxury penthouse suite decked out with 'white roses' for their arrival.

Speaking to The Sun On Sunday, she said:
 'I was absolutely shocked when I read he had split up with Selena over what we did. I hate being the girl that broke them up.
'He offered me a drink... I'd only taken two sips before we started messing around,' Mimi said. 'Suddenly we were kissing and I started to take off my clothes, it was a natural thing.
'Justin knew what he was doing like a man much older than his years. I felt like he'd had a lesson or two.'
She has benefited from the exposure, dropping out of her nursing course to focus on a reality TV career as the new star of Bad Girls Club: Miami.
 I’m a huge Selena fan and I’m on Team Selena!'She is gorgeous!
'Anyone comparing me to her would be a compliment. I’ve gotten a few based on saying we look alike with our dark hair and skin!'

No comments :

Post a Comment

leave a comment and tell me what you think