.adslot { border:2px solid aliceBlue; margin:2px; }

Tuesday 20 August 2013

First Official Pictures Released Of Prince George Of Cambridge With Parents William and Kate


The first official photos of Prince George have been revealed to the world – amateur snaps taken by his grandfather. The informal portraits, showing a relaxed Duke and Duchess of Cambridge but not much of their baby, were captured by Michael Middleton in the garden of his family home in Bucklebury, Berkshire The pictures were released by Kensington Palace four weeks after George, third in line to the throne, was born. He has not been seen in public since leaving hospital on July 23.

Mr Middleton’s images capture the baby seemingly asleep and oblivious to the world around him. His mother appears the picture of health, while the Duke looks on proudly, a protective arm around her. Yesterday, in his first interview since becoming a father, William spoke warmly of his young son.‘He’s a little bit of a rascal, I’ll put it that way,’ he said. ‘He either reminds me of my brother or me when I was younger, I’m not sure, but he’s doing very well at the moment.’

No comments :

Post a Comment

leave a comment and tell me what you think