.adslot { border:2px solid aliceBlue; margin:2px; }

Friday 2 August 2013

Confessions Of A Cold-Hearted Armed Robber In Nigeria

 
 
He is the biggest and the most notorious armed robber in the South west in the past 14 years who has killed over 50 policemen and many other civilians.
The suspect, identified as Abiodun Ogunjobi, aka, ‘Abbey Godogodo’, met his waterloo when operatives of SARS ambushed him  in his mansion at Olowu area of Egbeda LGA Ibadan Oyo State and recovered two AK47 rifles and 10 loaded AK47 magazines in his house. He has also led several bank robberies in Kwara, Ogun, Oshun, Ekiti and Oyo states.
Read his cold-hearted confession below:
  “ I started robbery in 1996 and in 1999 I was charged for fighting and I spent more than seven years in prison.
My prolonged stay in prison for minor crime of fighting hardened me and I vowed to pay back the police for that injustice. After I was released I went to Katanguar, in Iyana-Ipaja area of Lagos to meet my friend Odun, who was arrested by the police recently at O4 Hotel in Ajah. 

  “Odun was an armed robber then and we started operating. We worked with several other gangs and I invested lots of my money in arms buying. I also built five houses in Ifo, Ilaro, Ikorodu and Ibadan. I usually kill policemen and take their rifles because policemen have killed several of my boys and taken most of my rifles from them.” 
  “I have no regrets for all I have done,, I have no advice for young people who want to become armed robbers like me. I have three children from three women. The police should take all my property,” the suspect said.

No comments :

Post a Comment

leave a comment and tell me what you think