.adslot { border:2px solid aliceBlue; margin:2px; }

Thursday 25 July 2013

Toni Braxton Is Now Officially Divorced

 
The 'Unbreak my heart' singer is now divorced.She confirmed that her 12 year marriage with her husband,who is her producer,Kris Lewis has ended.
Toni Braxton representative said 'The couple has had an amicable split and will still both be actively involved in raising their two sons, 11-year-old Denim and 10-year-old Diezel'.
Meanwhile the singer said in a statement
  "I had to figure out a plan for my life that had nothing to do with him, I was angry with everybody. I couldn't believe this was happening to me. I felt that I was a person dealing with a lot of struggles and here comes another one."

Whats up with all these celebrities and divorce.......its really bad.

No comments :

Post a Comment

leave a comment and tell me what you think